The Fryer Glove was originally designed for radiant heat protection to clean hot oil fryer equipment after it is cooled and drained of hot cooking oil, as well as a wide variety of other kitchen work applications. The brushed cotton canvas liner is sewn in and helps protect the wearer from radiant kitchen heat up to 350° F. Our unique etched finish, offers a non-slip grip in wet and oily applications. A reinforced hang loop at the edge of the glove allows for easy storage when not in use, and for drying after cleaning. This style offers moderate heat protection and good dexterity.
• 100% Neoprene
• Fully Liquid Proof
• Withstands Radiant Temperatures up to 350° F
• Length: 18” and 21"
• Color: Black
• Sewn in Brushed Cotton Canvas Liner
• Etched Finish for Sure-Grip Handling
• Complies with 21 CFR (parts 170-199) for Food Handling
• Available in Size: S (21" only), L
• 1 per Polybag
• 12 Pairs per Inner Carton
• 2 Inner Cartons per Case
• 24 Pairs per Master Carton
APPLICATIONS TO INCLUDE:
• Food Processing, Food Preparation, Food Handling, Restaurant Kitchen Cleaning
TESTING AND CERTIFICATIONS:
• Where necessary, Summit Glove tests our gloves to various industry standards:
*The integrtated Sanitized antimicrobial treatment upgrades the value of gloves by bringing freshness, comfort and protection. This treatment function brings reliably and permanently equips the material against the bacterial and fungal growth.
• Download Data Sheet
• How to Buy 915 Series
• Download CE Reference Guide