Flexible Lycra® and cut resistant yarns are used to knit The 309KL seamless liner. This glove is dipped with Chloro-Grip foam on the palm, fingers and thumb to provide good grip in dry or light oil applications. When needing a glove that has excellent dexterity and good resistance to abrasion, this glove is a great choice.
• Seamless Aramid Fiber Material, Lycra® and Polyester Blend Liner
• PVC Chloro-Grip Foam Palm Dip
• Rough Texture Finish
• Color: Yellow/Grey Shell with Black Coating
• Treated with Sanitized Actifresh*
• Available in Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
• 1 Dozen per Polybag
• 6 Polybags per Case
• 72 Pairs per Case
APPLICATIONS TO INCLUDE:
• Light Cut Applications, Sheet Metal Handling, Automotive, Plastic Injection Molding, Aeronautics, Resistance Welding, Shipping and Receiving, General Construction
*The integrtated Sanitized antimicrobial treatment upgrades the value of gloves by bringing freshness, comfort and protection. This treatment function brings reliably and permanently equips the material against the bacterial and fungal growth.
• Download Data Sheet
• How to Buy 309KL Series
• Download CE Reference Guide